Thesis title announcement
The title of the Thesis has to be submitted a semester before the planned graduation.
e.g. If you plan to graduate the following Spring/Summer, the Thesis title has to be announnced in the Autumn semester before.
You can always find the current submission deadlines in the Academic Calendar.
The Thesis title must be announced in Neptun. You can find a guide for it HERE.
The submission of the Thesis in 2023/24/1 happens only electronically, via Neptun system.
Printed Thesis works are NOT required. The Thesis cannot be uploaded without the supervisor’s consent. For the approval, click on the button ‘Thesis admission request’ (in Neptun under Studies > Degree thesis/Thesis application).
The approval has to be requested in Neptun between 30 October and 8 November 2023.
Please also check the requirements of your study programme.
Please be aware of the followings when you submit your Thesis
- Check the departmental requirements of the content and formal requirements of the Thesis (scroll down to the bottom of the site, or contact your department of studies).
- Submit the required number of pages in the required forms.
- Ask the consent of your supervisor for uploading the Thesis in Neptun.
- Do not forget to upload the Thesis to Neptun. (please check the technical issues in the guides below)
Thesis upload technical issues
- You can upload only 1 document/file to Neptun (zip or pdf).
- Please, name the file the following way: (Name_Neptuncode_szd_2023_24_1). Example: Smith_Peter_XCVRQ2_szd_2023_24_1
- The maximal file size you can upload is 200 MB.
- The maximum number of characters you can enter in the “Abstract” field is 500. If you enter more than 500 characters in the “Abstract” field, you will get the following error message in Hungarian: “Az entitás érvénytelen attribútummal rendelkezik. A(z) Extra2 értéke túl hosszú (Jelenlegi: …, Megengedett: 500).” If you get this error message, shorten the text in the “Abstract” field. (It is no problem if the text in the “Abstract field is different from the actual abstract in your Thesis document.)
We suggest that you watch this video, made by the Academic Board, on how to upload your Thesis to Neptun.
The grades and evaluation of your Thesis will be uploaded to Neptun some time after the submission of your Thesis. When it is uploaded, Neptun will send you an automatic system message. Follow the guide how to check the results.