Coaching and other trainings
My-Best-Self Group Coaching
The strengths and benefits of group coaching
The strength of the community multiplies our own strength, faith, and motivation. This triple is one of the most important keys to long-term growth and success.
We learn a lot from each other during group coaching occasions. Listening to each other’s experiences and providing mutual feedback gives us the opportunity to experience a real breakthrough faster and deeper.
Bonus: you get to know people you would probably not meet otherwise. :)
- What holds me back from doing what I want to?
- My values and how I can stand up for myself
- Good conflicts – how they help me; conflict management
- What I can do for myself when I am down
- Bring your own topic into the group
3 sessions, 2x90 minutes/session (it is also possible to register for one session), during the semester.
- Session 1: 16:30, 1 March 2022 (Tuesday)
- Session 2: 16.30, 22 March 2022 (Tuesday)
- Session 3: 16.30, 26 April 2022 (Tuesday)
- ELTE email address
- Neptun code
- name of your study programme
Being an international student (online): Transitions, communication, well-being
help you understand and cope with the process of cultural transitioning
make your cultural and educational experiences sources of learning, insight and personal growth
ensure that your psychological and social well-being is guaranteed throughout this time
create a small international community that also functions as a support group
- Dr. Uwe Pohl (Department iof English Language Pedagogy, ELTE, Faculty of Humanities)
- Bori Nagy, HELP coach