Call for application: Danubius Young Scientist Award
This award will be granted to 14 young scientists - one in each country that is part of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region. The award will be endowed with 1.350 EUR for each winner of the Danubius Young Scientist Award. ELTE can nominate up to three young researchers to the Award.
- Scientific excellence and innovative approach of the academic work
- Thematic relevance of the scientific work for issues/problems of the Danube Region
- Relevance of the scientific work beyond the national borders
- Potential of the candidate (for example: integration in international networks, participation in scientific projects, publication history, experience in teaching etc.)
- No formal age limit - BUT limitation to participants that have received their Master/PhD max. 5 years ago (= after 1st of January 2016). Submissions of candidates holding only a bachelor degree will not be accepted.
- Candidates can be apply from all scientific fields
APPLICATION AND DEADLINE
Documents have to be submitted only via e-mail to Katalin Igaz-Öhler, firstname.lastname@example.org, in English language (exception: copy of the academic title received) and have to consist of the following parts:
- A) maximum 2 pages summary of the scientific work (e.g. thesis, dissertation, journal article, scientific publication etc.) and its specific relevance for the Danube Region
- B) Curriculum Vitae including publication list of the candidate (max. 3 pages)
- C) Copy of the document related to the award of the highest academic title received
Please consolidate/merge A) and B) documents into one file (preferably in pdf format) and attach C) separately.
Application deadline: 8 June 2021, 24:00
Rector's Cabinet International Strategy Office
Call for application can be found here.