Please bring 2 copies of the Thesis receipt form with you. Download the form.
Please be aware of the followings when you submit your Thesis:
1. Check the departmental requirements of the formal requirements of the Thesis.
2. Submit the required number of copies in the required forms.
3. Do not forget to include the Certificate of research form in all copies.
4. Sign the required pages in each copy.
5. Bring two of the Thesis receipt forms when you submit (form is available above).
6. Do not forget to include a CD or DVD if it is required.
7. Do not forget to upload the Thesis electronically, if your department requires it.
Final Exam period
Degree certificate sample and Pre-degree certificate
You need to return all books that you have borrowed from the university library until three days before your final exam. In addition, you need to fill in a library certificate stating that you have no books from the library in your possession and take it to the Department of International Affairs in person. The form is available here.
Extension of residence permit, plane tickets, validation of diploma
School of English and American Studies (SEAS) -- Graduation information
Graduation 2019/20 Autumn
Dear International Students,
If you’d like to do your final exam this semester (2019 Autumn), please
1) Register for final examination in Neptun until 6th October.
Repeated final exams must also be recorded.
- for BA students ONLY:
Record main topic of final exam until 15th November (found on the title submission form you submitted last semester or earlier) and chosen subsidiary topic by entering your data here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=13lDohAzPpc92cDqAPOHyKwb0wR9Dtdbr5eh16UAz-Qc
2) Upload your thesis at SEAS website: http://seaswiki.elte.hu/studies/BA/major/graduation/thesis/submission
(seaswiki.elte.hu→ studies→ BA→ major→ graduation→ thesis→ submission)
3.) Write and submit your thesis until 15th November at the International Office:
Self-paying BA and MA students’ coordinator: Ms. Katalin Szabó (Múzeum krt. 4. building „A”, groundfloor 45.)
Stipendium Hungaricum students’ coordinator: Mr. Rezső Jarmalov (Múzeum krt. 4. building „A”, groundfloor 45.)
Observe the following deadlines carefully as you will not be allocated into exam committees!
More information about thesis writing and final examinations:
BA Students: http://seaswiki.elte.hu/studies/BA/major/graduation
American studies: http://seaswiki.elte.hu/studies/MA/American/Graduation
English studies: http://seaswiki.elte.hu/studies/MA/English/graduation