The university’s Counselling Centre at the Faculty of Education and Psychology provides with free individual counselling to all ELTE students, also available in English. If you feel you need professional help to solve issues in your personal life, please feel free to contact us!
Counsellors can help you with a wide range of difficulties:
- Family problems and parental separations
- Relationship difficulties
- Work-related problems
- Academic difficulties
- Managing transitions
- Anxiety and stress
- Mood disorder
- Problems with establishing contacts
- Problems with self-esteem
- Lack of motivation, doubts about the career path you have chosen
- The loss of an important person
What to do in order to meet a counsellor?
- Ask for an appointment via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After scheduling an appointment, you can meet a psychologist on 1-6 occasions free of charge. The psychologist will help you to reconsider your problems, provide you with support, and help you manage change. Counselling sessions are held in complete confidence, in accordance with the instructions laid down in the Psychological Ethical Code, and Counselling Centre employees are covered by the obligation of confidentiality.
Orsolya Karner, Phd., Head of the Counselling Centre
counselling psychologist, senior lecturer
Amina Lubani, clinical psychologist
Péter Kámán, counselling psychologist
Sámuel Bernáth, psychologist
Márta Kiss, clinical psychologist
Anna Nyulászi, clinical psychologist, email@example.com
Zsófia Otoltics, psychologist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Melinda Csémy, psychologist, email@example.com
Supervisor: Dr Klára Horváth, psychiatrist, psychotherapist, psychiatric rehabilitation specialist
Counselling Centre - Office
1071 Budapest Damjanich utca 41-43. C/506
Counselling sessions are held at several locations:
1071 Budapest Damjanich utca 41-43. C/114
1088 Budapest Múzeum körút 4. D/-117 and D/-119
Peer Counselling Groups
ELTE’s Peer Counselling Group is a circle of psychology students working on a voluntary basis, under the professional supervision of the Counselling Centre.
Our volunteers are doing their practice work under close professional supervision and support.
Please, visit the following website for more information: