Call for application: TEMA+ European Territories MA programme
The 2 year-long (120 ECTS) TEMA+ Erasmus Mundus Master Course proposes the analysis of the growing presence and importance of cultural heritage in a European context by applying a multinational, interdisciplinary approach and critical-analytical interpretation that none of the existing Masters degree in cultural heritage can offer.
The Master Course is offered by a consortium of the following universities:
- Eötvös Loránd University of Budapest, Hungary
- École des Hautes Études en Sciences Sociales of
- Paris, France
- University of Catania, Italy
- Charles University of Prague, Czech Republic
- University of Laval of Québec, Canada,
in cooperation with the European Heritage Label (EHL) and different UNESCO organs.
June 16, 2019 for self-paying students