Information on COVID-19
Changes in restrictions (from 3 July 2021)
- changes in bold
- no curfew further on
- using a mask is not obligatory anymore BUT: using a mask is still obligatory inside hospitals and all health institutions + social institutions
- shops can be open as they wish
- all leisure facilities like cinemas, theatres, and zoos can be visited without a vaccination certificate
- restaurants, cafés, hotels, accommodations are available without a vaccination certificate
- private events can be held up to 100 people
- outdoor events with less than 500 people are available without a vaccination certificate
- gyms, indoor sport facilities are open only for people with vaccination certificate
- indoor events still require vaccination certificate
- ELTE operates with digital education until the end of 2020/21/2
- border checks are still on
- Changes of entry regulations to Hungary
- Information for students staying in quarantine
- Health care during the pandemic
COVID-19: Changes to entry regulations to Hungary
INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS STAYING IN QUARANTINE
HEALTH CARE DURING THE PANDEMIC
How to get to doctor/hospital?
- call the ambulance 112 - please inform them, if you have a positive test, or if you have COVID-like symptoms https://www.mentok.hu/en/main-page-en/
- or go directly to the emergency department of a hospital (e.g. https://semmelweis.hu/surgosseg/en/)
Please be sure that you have a valid insurance!
How to get a valid insurance?
- for Stipendium Hungaricum students UNIQA is free of charge
- for self financed students Generali is available
EU citizens – „blue card”
- https://www.blesz.hu/en/ (5th district, English speaking)
- https://jek.hu/kapcsolat/ (8th district, Tel: +3617904600)
What will happen, if I have a positive test?
- stay in quarantine!
- report it obligatorily to the Epidemiological Operative Coordinating Body (JOKT) at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- inform your international coordinator at the Department of International Affairs
- inform your instructor that you cannot participate your on campus courses (your absence will be accepted)
If you have been in contact with anyone with a proven case of infection, report this to the Dean’s Office at email@example.com.